The snow hose is also a high pressure resistant hose. It can work at max 40bar without any crack or leak. With a 3 times safe factor, which means the burst pressure is 120 bar, it’s the effective and safe solution for snow making.
Tube: Black, fused thermoplastic which produces an extremely smooth waterway, significantly reducing friction loss compared to conventional liners.
Reinforcement: Woven filament polyester
Cover: Woven filament polyester
Temperature: As low as -55° F (Working)
Lengths: 50′ and 100′ standard lengths; (* Any Length Available Upon Request)
Couplings: Internally expanded aluminum male NPT threaded couplings or high-perfomance, quick disconnect couplings.
Snowmaking Hose Feature
- Usually made of reinforced PVC or synthetic rubber, they can withstand extreme cold temperatures and high water pressure.
- Often have standardized fittings to ensure compatibility with different types of equipment.
- Have a special lining or coating that prevents water from freezing inside the hose, thus allowing a continuous flow of water.
- Made of UV-resistant materials that can withstand prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Available in various lengths and diameters.
- Long service life over 5 years
Snowmaking Hose Specification
Snowmaking Hose Application
Designed for snowmaking, featuring a high performance construction.
No.298 Zhonghua North Street ShiJiaZhuang, HeBei, China.